- 32 candle fires in the home are reported every day - that's 11,680 every year!
- More than 1/2 of all candle fires start when things that can burn are too close to the candle
- 36% of candle fires begin in the bedroom
LED candles provide the same beautiful candlelight without the risk of fire
- Particles emitted from burning paraffin candles are similar to those emitted by diesel exhaust fumes
- Most scented candles use synthetic fragrances and dyes that give off dangerous chemicals
even at room temperature
- Animals and young children are even more sensitive to burning candles,
with the harmful chemicals being instantly absorbed into their blood stream.
- The average candle will burn for 50 hours, an LED candle will last for over 500!
- Traditional candles only look good when lit, the beautiful images on our decorative LED candles
ensure they look great at any time of the day or night.
- A lit candle must be positioned carefully to avoid the risk of fire, limiting your options in the home.
Flameless candles can be safely positioned in windows, on bookshelves and beside the bed.